The third scientific workshop presented by the 20th URSI-C in Japan †
1. Convener: Dr. Katsutoshi Tsukamoto, Osaka University
2. Date/time: 13:00 - 16:50, 3-Aug.-2007
3. Venue: Muroran Institute of Technology, Muroran, Japan
4. Registration fee: Free
5. Listed attendees: 30 persons
6. Local arrangement: Dr. Toru Maniwa, Fujitsu Limited.
7. Session title: “Radio Waves and Measurements ”
8. Presentation: 50 min or 30 min including Q&A for each speaker
9. Reception and Lamp Session at TOYA KANKO HOTEL, Toyako-cho, Japan
10. Technical Tour for GPS Observation System Deployed at Usu Volcano：from 10:00 to 11:30 on 4-Aug.-2007.
11. The steering committee meeting took place from 08:00 to 10:00 on 4-Aug.-2007.
12. Concluding Remarks
In the workshop, we had infomative and interesting four talks about Radio measurements in the frequncy region from millimeter wave to terahertz wave and their applications including photonic mesurement technologies of electromagnetic field and Terahertz wave genration and Imaging applicatons, and a new 6 ports vetor network analyzer. As a special talk, the eruption of Mt. Usu and GPS Observation System was also introduced. In the lamp session, an active argument was done on 6 ports vetor network analyzer and many topics about radio wave measurements.