The fifth scientific workshop presented by the 20th URSI-C in Japan †
1. Convener: Dr. Mitoshi Fujimoto, University of Fukui
2. Date/time: 13:00 - 17:00, 23-May-2008
3. Venue: Kanazawa Institute of Technology (KIT), Ishikawa, Japan
4. Registration fee: Free
5. Listed attendees: 26 persons
6. Local arrangement: Dr. Keisuke Noguchi (KIT), Dr. Mitoshi Fujimoto (Univ. Fukui)
7. Session title: “Radio Waves and Array Signal Processing ”
8. Presentation: 55 min including Q&A for each speaker
9. Reception and Lamp Session at Kanaya, Yuwaku-cho, Ichikawa, Japan.
10. The steering committee meeting took place from 08:30 to 10:00 on 24-May-2008.
11. Concluding Remarks
The workshop was held as a joint session of URSI-B Japan and URSI-C Japan. We had interesting four talks about 3G mobile system, EM propagation in urban area, Prospect of MIMO technology and Architecture for non-periodical array. In the lamp session, we deeply discussed on a scheme for exchange of researchers between different technical areas.