1. Reporter: Prof. Satoshi Tsukamoto (Toyohashi University of Technology)
2. Date/time: 10:00 - 12:00, March 14th, 2021
3. Venue: Web meeting (Zoom ID: 942 0649 8313)
4. Listed attendees: 19 persons
- Opening remarks by committee chair
- Confirmation of current status and carried forward issue in open seminar
- Speech by committee chair
- Speech by committee vice chair
- A brief speech by each of committee member
- Photo session (screen capture)
- Information about the next term
- Any other business
6. Concluding Remarks
Due to the impact of the COVID-19, an open seminar at Naha Okinawa scheduled for spring 2020 was indefinitely postponed. An open seminar at Osaka planed after the event at Naha was also postponed. As a result, only seven open seminars were held in this term.
The committee meetings had been usually held before or after the open seminar and conducted face-to-face communication. However, this meeting was independently held by a web conference.
In order to prevent infection, we chose a web conference which is a new conference method. It has merits on the cost and schedule adjustment, but I felt disadvantages such as being unable to hold discussions by face-to-face free talk and unable to have social gatherings for deepening discussions after the meeting.
To view larger photo, please click above photo then type password.