The 7th scientific workshop presented by the 19th URSI-C in Japan
1. Convener: Mr. Toru Maniwa, Fujitsu Labs.
2. Date/time: 13:50 -17:00, Sept. 2nd, 2005
3. Venue: Seminar room of Eudyna Devices Inc.
Yamanashi Plant (Nakakomagun,
4. Registration fee: Free
5. Listed attendees: 39 persons
6. Local arrangement: Eudyna Devices Inc.
7. Session title: “Radio Waves and Compound Semiconductor Devices”
8. Presentation: 60 min including Q&A for each speaker and brake.
(a) “Dawn of HEMTs”
Attendees: 17 persons
10. The steering committee meeting took place
from to on
11. Concluding Remarks
This workshop was entitled "Radio wave
and compound device", and the
wave application of the compound semiconductor
transistor was presented especially.
relation between the person and the
strategy to spread the technology as
is talked about besides a technical
of the device. Technology trend of
device and low-voltage device was told.
some of practical application for satellite
was presented. The person who related
various processes of the device participated
in the workshop. At the banquet, the
between the device technology and the
production in the Yamanashi area became
topic and it was interesting.