The 12th scientific workshop presented by the 19th URSI-C in Japan
1. Convener: Dr. Yukihiro Kamiya, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
2. Date/time: 13h00 -17h15, November 24, 2006
3. Venue: Kumamoto National College of Technology (Kumamoto, Japan)
4. Registration fee: Free
5. Listed attendees: 24 persons
6. Local arrangement: Prof. Yoshitada Iyama, Kumamoto National College of Technology
7. Session title: gDENPAISHIN, Revolutions on wireless technologyh
8. Presentation: 40 min, Q&A: 20 min. for each speaker
(a) gA development story of path loss formulae for mobile radio propagationh
Speaker: Prof. Masaharu Hata, Okayama University
(b) gEigen mode representation of free space and its application to antenna scattering problemsh
Speaker: Prof. Kiyomichi Araki, Tokyo Institute of Technology
(c) gBasic study on the Relativistic Momentum of Electromagnetic Wavesh
Speaker: Dr. Yohei Ishikawa, Senior Fellow, Research Center for Next Generation Technology, MURATA MFG. Co. Ltd.
(d) gURSI-C: Activity plans for 20th URSI-C in Japanh
Speaker: Prof. Shozo Komaki, Osaka University
Venue: Hotel gShirasagisoh, Tamana, Kumamoto, Japan
Attendees: 19 persons
10. The steering committee meeting took place from 8h00 to 10h00 on November 24, 2006.
11. Concluding Remarks
(a) This scientific workshop was the final workshop of the 19th URSI-C in Japan. Using this opportunity, letters of appreciation were presented to Prof. Masaaki Shinji, Tokai University and Prof. Toshiyuki Yakabe, The University of Electro-Communications for their support to the workshops.
(b) A lamp session was held after the reception
party. This session was organized for
historical literatures and discussing
Due to cooperation of attendees, various
precious literatures were introduced
it on a screen.