URSI-C Bulletin Report #9
"Wireless Power Transmission and Rectenna"
1. Convener: Dr. Tadashi Kawai, University of Hyogo
2. Date/time: 13:00 - 17:00, 19-Nov.-2010
3. Venue: University of Hyogo, Himeji, Japan
4. Registration fee: Free
5. Listed attendees: 30 persons
6. Local arrangement: Dr. Tadashi Kawai, University of Hyogo
7. Session title: "Wireless Power Transmission and Rectenna"
8. Presentation: 55 min including Q&A for each speaker
- 1. Opening Talk, Prof. Ohira, President of URSI-C.
- 2. "Constitutions and Behaviors of Various Rectennas for Wireless Power Transmission, " Prof. Shigeji Nogi, Okayama University.
- 3. "Wireless Power Transmission to an Object Moving in a 3D Space," Prof. Kimiya Komurasaki, The University of Tokyo.
- 4. " Recent Progress on Microwave Rectennas, " Mr. Minoru Furukawa, Nihon Dengyo Kosaku Co., LTD.
- 5. "Trends of Research for Safety of Electromagnetic Fields," Prof. Tomonori Sakurai, and Prof. Junji Miyakoshi, Kyoto University.
9. Reception and Lamp Session: New Sunpia Himeji Yumesaki, Yumesaki-cho, Himeji, Japan
10. The steering committee meeting took place from 09:00 to 10:00 on 19-Nov.-2010.
11. Concluding Remarks
In the workshop, we had interesting several talks about recent progress and perspectives on Wireless Power Transmission (WPT) technologies such as receive antenna, AD-DC converter, rectenna array, and so forth. Furthermore, safety of electromagnetic fields in WPT systems was introduced. In the lamp session, the prospect of wideband gap devices on WPT was illustrated.
To view larger photo, please click above photo then type password.
ホームへ戻る 日本学術会議 URSI-C小委員会