1. Convener: Dr. Yoshiyuki Fujino, National Institute of Communication and Information Technology
2. Date/time: 10:00 - 15:30, 24-Apr.-2009
3. Venue: Okinawa Subtropical Environment
Remote-Sensing Center, Okinawa, Japan
4. Registration fee: Free
5. Listed attendees: 29 persons
6. Local arrangement: Dr. Yoshiyuki Fujino (National Institute of Communication and Information Technology)
7. Session title: "Space, Satellite and related technology"
8. Presentation: 50 min including Q&A for each speaker
9. Reception and Lamp Session at Okinawa Kariyushi Beach Resort Hotel, Okinawa, Japan.
10. The steering committee meeting took place from 08:00 to 9:00 on 25-Apr.-2009.
11. Concluding Remarks
This workshop was entitled "Space, satellite, and related technology" and presented five talks. The progress of the satellite communication technology and observation satellite technology were discussed. These technical filed has common technology for satellite application. In addition, as an excursion, we visited facilities NICT Okinawa Subtropical Environment Remote-Sensing Center and JAXA Okinawa Space communication center. In the lamp session, we deeply discussed future in the semiconductor field.