1. Convener: Dr. Naoki Shinohara, Kyoto University
2. Date/time: 13:00 - 17:00, 7-Nov.-2008
3. Venue: Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
4. Registration fee: Free
5. Listed attendees: 31 persons
6. Local arrangement: Dr. Naoki Shinohara (Kyoto University)
7. Session title: "Monolithic Integration of RF Devices and Circuits"
8. Presentation: 50 min including Q&A for each speaker
9. Reception and Lamp Session at Kurama, Kyoto, Japan.
10. The steering committee meeting took place from 08:30 to 10:00 on 8-Nov.-2008.
11. Concluding Remarks
The workshop was held as the first workshop of 21st URSI-C committee. We will discuss semiconductor technologies with RF technologies in this committee period. We had interesting four talks about MMIC, analog/RF CMOS, RF circuits with MEMS, and Millimeter Wave CMOS. In the lamp session, we deeply discussed on a scheme for exchange of researchers between different technical areas.